Friday, June 12, 2015

'Grumpy Opinions' Run By A Racist Slanderer



I can't even begin to tell you how angry and offended I am right this minute. I need help. I'm being victimized. A conservative Blogsite has started attacking me and it is causing me mental anxiety and triggering all kinds of stress and IT. MUST. STOP.

You can see the 'Grumpy' hit piece right here at this url.

I request help from the Millennial Tolerance Movement and Social Justice Warriors from Tumblr and Twitter. Let me tell you what's going on. The other day, 'Grumpy's Opinions,' a Conservative blogsite, featured my website in an ATTACK PIECE. In the attack piece, the blogger posted my quotes on various discussion boards. I don't mind that. But what I do mind is the SLANDER and overt HATE SPEECH. Take a look at this:

Most of the time (s)he’s displaying anger towards straight white Americans..  although in one post (s)he takes a shot at a black WWII era soldier.

That is outrageous and not true! I never once took a shot at any black WWII era soldier. In fact, the article he is referring to is me attacking GERMAN WWII era soldiers. In the article I APPLAUD a Black American soldier who helped acclimate prepubescant German girls to Multiculturalism by getting a little touchy with them. Germans, on the other hand, were evil misogynists who showed 'restraint' to children in countries they occupied. I was attacking THEM. Ugh. I don't see what the problem is.

But it gets worse. When I tried to politely get a retraction from 'Grumpy,' he attacked me with this RACIST tirade. Read it, and understand just how much farther we have to go in this world:


Did you get that? He called them 'Ragheads.' Way to go, Grumpy. Way to class an entire religion of people and use an ethnic slur. You need to be reported for hate crimes and frankly I am petitioning your webmaster to take your website DOWN due to HATE. 

To Social Justice Community: We must take 'Grumpy's Opinions' down. We must not tolerate this kind of intolerance. This person is assaulting my mind and causing all kinds of distress and therefore he needs to be silenced for the sake of EQUALITY. Thank you so much for this. I am considering reporting this person to Rachel Maddow, as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment