Sunday, April 19, 2015

Melissa Harris-Perry Needs Help, Donate NOW!!!

(Disqus Comments Inside) 

For those who aren't aware, Melissa Harris-Perry has been having some trouble paying her taxes. She's been going through a crisis and has fallen on some hard times. The IRS has now put a lien on her properties until she pays off those taxes. For fans of Melissa Harris-Perry, and I consider myself one of them, this is really upsetting and I think it's time to give back.

That's why I set up my crowdfunding campaign to help Melissa Harris-Perry move past this difficult time in her life. I think we can all agree that Melissa has put her life toward helping us, women and People of Color, reach our full potential in a society rife with institutional racism and sexism. Her avant-garde, yet refreshing commentary on MSNBC has enlightened many and has given us both ammunition and hope. Now it's time for the Social Justice Community to give back. 

Seriously, if some crappy, bigoted pizza parlor in Podunkville, Indianola can get $800,000, then I just know we in the Social Justice Movement can do even better. Let's not let these Bitter Clingers in Middle America outshine us, because they never will. Let's show America that the Millennials step in to help their champions of equality.

Melissa is the gleaming, blood-moistened tip of our Social Justice spear, and we are the firm wooden base. Let's keep Melissa thrusting deep inside the flesh of Middle America. Again and again. Harder. And deeper!

Whatever you can afford. Donate. 100% of every penny I receive will go straight to Melissa's coffers. And if not, I promise on penalty of perjury to give every cent of your money back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment